Friday, September 28, 2012

Digipen and Whatnot...

So, I've been having trouble getting any time for roleplay, what with taking 16 credits at Digipen and all, and slowly falling behind as I have been somewhat reticent to ask for help. No longer. Today, I had an hour chat with my math professor and switched GAME 100 sections to a section I knew I could form a team in. I am feeling much better about my homework and have gotten basic services such as Medicaid setup(mostly) here in Washington. I have also found new blood that's interested in my Battle for Los Angeles concept and am excited to run that! Further, I am running a single player in the Warcraft universe based on an alternate history. Huzzah! Will keep updating as things progress. Despite White Wolf completely dropping the ball on my V20 Companion, still may order a single copy of Werewolf Apocalypse 20th to replace wanting all the supplements if I decide I really like it. That is, I'm giving them one more shot to give half a shit about their paying customers on Kickstarter. Plus, I'm really hoping this'll contribute to them doing Mage the Ascension 20th and then Demon the Fallen 10th in the future. I also have a project idea I've been wanting to work on for some time that is pursuant to me both graduating Digipen and getting White Wolf's permission. For now, to be mysterious(since I don't know how much I should say), let's just say it's a "spiritual successor to Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines."

Anyways, will post an update as soon as I make some headway on those two campaigns and also, will try very hard to write more stuff like my Mood Essay on other roleplay topics(since I'm very pleased how that turned out).

1 comment:

  1. Finished Brainstorming for the Preludes on Battle for LA and Warcraft. Ready to start writing em out for BAttle and mapping the area for Warcraft, once I get my friend's feedback.

    ReplyDelete